This beautiful two day / two night retreat has been specifically developed for parents and carers of children (of any age) with additional needs, by a special-needs mum and health professional. It is specifically for the exhausted parent who feels trapped by their experience of supporting your beautiful yet complex children. Do you feel like you have lost your sense of Self through the selfless care you provide to your child?
The retreat offers you time, space and nurturance to relax and unwind. It offers a unique environment to remember who you are and reignite your light. Enjoy the opportunity to connect in a loving space with others who truly understand your challenges. To be loved and cared for in a natural environment surrounded by lush rainforest and beautiful scenery.
You can expect to feel energised and supported. You will leave feeling nourished and uplifted. You are destined to feel refreshed, rested, and full of light. Make new friends, great memories, and allow the fresh air to filter through your body. Take some wonderful tools home with you to help you feel rested and reset, ready to continue the wonderful care you provide for your children.
You will enjoy:
- Wholesome, delicious nourishing meals
- Group discussions on a range of topics such as how to create balance and implement practical tools to create and honour time for your Self
- Yoga Nidra – a beautiful full body relaxation technique that rests the body, mind and soul
- Free time for bush walks, going to the beach, reading, sleeping and anything else you like to feel rested
- Two Yin Yoga sessions: Open Your Heart for soul fulfilment and Open Your Hips for deep emotional release
- Evening bon fire
- Mindfulness sessions
- Connection with other parents
- Goal setting session
- Comfortable beds in shared accommodation for delicious sleep-ins and connection with others that understand your challenges and needs
- Massage and energy healing (additional charges may apply and not available on all retreats)
- And a whole lot more
Tanya Savva, from The Road Unseen, is a special-needs Mum, Wellness & Life Coach, Yoga & Mindfulness Instructor, Occupational Therapist & Remedial Massage Therapist. She has combined her life’s work to create this wonderful weekend for you.
Quad share room
Early bird special: $475 (ends 11/5/18)
Full cost: $500
Contact phone number: 0404 862 695
Contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org