Join Christian Ralston, Saul & Amelia Smith from Soul Drummer as they take the Yoga Jam good vibes bus out of the big smoke, and down south to Govinda Valley. This beautiful and secluded location extends to twenty acres of forest and landscaped gardens and is surrounded by thousands of acres of the Royal National Park nature reserve. (a little over an hour from Sydney)
Apart from the stunning location Govinda Valley pride themselves on providing excellent, clean, healthy food prepared in a way that supports optimum health and vitality according to the principles of ayurveda, the yogi's ancient science of health. The Kitchen will provide delicious, vegetarian offerings with other dietary requirements easily accommodated.
Take time for yourself in 2018 to unwind, connect back to nature, and do something different without having to rearrange you're whole life to getaway. The Yoga Jam Weekender is punching well above its weight providing exceptional value for money. Over the weekend you will experience.
- 1 x Full Yoga Jam Experience lead by Christian Ralston, Saul & Emilia Smith
- 2 x Vinyasa practice suitable for all levels lead by Christian Ralston
- 1 x "Please help my hips" lead by Christian
- 1 x African Dance & Drumming Workshop lead by Saul & Emilia Smith.
- 2 x morning sunrise walks
- 2 x nights accomdation
- 6 x meals. All meals covered.
There are four accommodation options.
- $750 Ensuite Single.
- $650 Ensuite Room Twin Share. All bedding provided. Only 6 rooms available!
- $440 Quad Share. All bedding provided.
- $360 Camping. Need to bring tent, bedding towel. Full use of shared bathrooms.
For bookings and informations please contact Christian at: