Escape for a weekend of Yoga
3rd to 5th March 2017
Prepare for Autumn and the cooler months ahead and book in for our Yoga Retreat in the beautiful Govinda Valley.
This retreat is all about you – relaxation, wholesome food, yoga and more. Escape for a weekend with as much, or as little as you want to do and just one hours’ drive from Sydney or a relaxing trip by train to Otford on the beautiful NSW south coast. Ideal location for bush walking, hitting the south coast beaches, enjoying outdoor yoga and the little luxury stations for natural healing scrubs and compressors.
Your weekend escape includes:
- Twin share or shared room accommodation
- All vegetarian meals cooked with love by the Govinda chefs
- Remedial Yoga Therapy sessions with Lisa Masters
- Breathing for Health
- Meditation for all levels
- Detoxifying and Healthy Lifestyle Choice Discussions
Learn more about your body and the link between your physical and mental health through remedial yoga practise in idyllic surrounds of this private retreat. Morning yoga is for strength and vitality, evening is for relaxation and flexibility. With two to three yoga and stretch classes every day you will feel better, look better and enjoy a few laughs with a great group.
5pm on Friday 3rd March to 2pm Sunday 5th March
- Accommodation 2 nights
- All meals
- All activities
- Share Rooms $ $620.00 per person
- Twin Share w/ensuite $790.00 per person
FOR BOOKINGS CONTACT:
The Yoga House
02 9817 0078