The Australian Breathwork Association presents the
BREATHE AUSTRALIA CONFERENCE 2016
‘Loving the Breath’
15th-18th December 2016
Immerse yourself in the healing energy of this annual breathwork retreat hosted by the leaders of Breathwork in Australia.
This conference is open to all lovers of breathwork; practitioners as well as all breathers!
• Participate in breathwork workshops and seminars daily
• Experience the depth and variety of breathwork in Australia
• Undertake Continuing Professional Education: expand and enhance your knowledge of breathwork
• Meet like-minded folk and enjoy the love, joy, and connection of the breathwork community!
• Lots of opportunities for inner work, healing and personal transformation
• Enjoy group breathwork each day: experience the various flavours of breathwork in Australia!
• Great venue located close to beautiful beaches and national park, delicious vegetarian food, and nurturing retreat space
• Choice of Morning meditation practices
• Fun filled Saturday evening entertainment!
Some of the juicy workshops we have on offer at the conference include:
• Daily Breathe Circles
• Magnetising the Cells – CHRISTINE SAVAGE
• Breathwork, Trauma and Fragmentation: Working with the
fragmented Self - CINDY AULBY
• Living with Love and Power: Breathwork, Shamanism and Non-Ordinary Reality – CLAIRE BELTON
• Body and Breath from a Craniosacral and Breathwork perspective – SUZANNE ZANKIN
• Breathwork Business Building and Clarity - NICHOLAS and SUSAN DE CASTELLA
• Breathwork, Psychiatry and Mental Health – ALAKH ANALDA
• Mindfulness, Neuroscience and Breathwork – ANN HARRISON
• Surprise event on Saturday night and loads more!!
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, PRICING AND BOOKINGS